Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Jill of the Week....Judy

Judy of Jumirheirlooms!!!


Click her logo to visit her about me page....


Favorite crafting hobby: THis is a tough one. I can't decide. I'm the type that likes to dabble in a few things. Of course I've bought some things to learn new crafts but never started....surprise, surprise!

Favorite trip with kiddos: I've got to say that my favorite has been the Disney cruise we went on during spring break. It was amazing....the smiles on their faces were PRICELESS....then again, we are leaving for Hawaii in a few weeks, so who knows, maybe that will be better It really was awesome. We kept hearing "this is the BEST vacation ever! THank you, thank you, thank you."

If you could visit anywhere out of the country, where would it be? I would LOVE to visit Italy! I mean REALLY visit and stay for several weeks. I am fascinated by the countryside, the history....oh, I can't wait for that someday!

Check back thru the week to learn fun things about Judy...

No comments: